Fanvil X7 IP Phone
*Supports 3CX SBC Only On V2 Handsets
Fanvil X7 is a high-end IP phone with a large HD touch display, support for 20 SIP lines, and HD audio. Fanvil X7 features a 7″ capacitive touchscreen display, which lets the phone support up to 127 DSS key entries.
With X7, you get incredible HD audio quality from handset and speakerphone. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity, a dedicated RJ9 port, and a USB port that works with USB headsets.
The USB port also lets you enable Wi-Fi connectivity with a separate dongle or record calls via a USB stick.
Fanvil X7 is packed with enterprise-class features. X7 can be used as a local hotspot, so you can connect other Fanvil IP devices to the network via X7.
The phone supports video, including feeds from IP cameras or IP video door phones, so X7 works wonderfully as a access control center.
Because X7 supports SIP, it is interoperable with an enormous range of IP phone systems and cloud phone services, including 3CX, Asterisk, BroadSoft, and Yeastar.
– Communications Protocol: SIP
– Lines: 20
– Ethernet Ports: 2x Gigabit
– PoE: yes
– Additional Interfaces: RJ9 handset port, RJ9 headset port, USB 2.0 Type A port
– DC power input, 5V 2A
– Wi-Fi: with optional Wi-Fi dongle
– Bluetooth: 2.1
– Display: 7″ 800×480 capacitive touchscreen
– Video Resolution: QCIF, CIF, VGA
– Video Codecs: H.264
– Speakerphone: yes
– Local Conferencing: 3-way
– Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC, G.722, AMR-WB, Opus
What’s in the Box
– Fanvil X7 Phone
– Handset and Cord
– 1.5m Ethernet Cable
– Desktop Stand
Manufacturer SKU: X7
Months warranty: 24
|Dimensions||306 × 300 × 70 cm|