TP-Link OC300 Omada Hardware Controller
• Centralized management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
• Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
• Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
• The Omada app for convenient management.
• Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
• Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
• The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
• Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Interface • 2× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
• 1× USB 3.0 Port
Power Supply 100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
Dimensions 11.6 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (294 × 180 × 44 mm)
Omada App Yes
Centralized Management • Up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers*
• Up to 15,000 clients
*Only some JetStream switches and Safestream gateways can be centrally managed by OC300, please refer to www.tp-link.com/business-networking/all-omada/ to find all the models supported by OC300
Cloud Access Yes
L3 Management Yes
Multi-site Management Yes
Management Features • Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
Package Contents • Omada Hardware Controller OC300
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
• Power Cord
• Rackmount Kit
System Requirements Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
Environment • Operating Temperature: 0–50 ℃ (32–122 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90%
Manufacturer SKU: OC300
Months warranty: 60